This is a page where I put links to small projects that aren't quote portfolio worthy (either because they're small or unfinished).
- Bezmerizing, a tiny quirky library with some potentially helpful classes and functions for working with Bezier curve functions. Initially developed for use in The Computational Scrawl, a workshop I led as part of Code Societies January 2019 at SFPC.
- Sea Duck, a barebones simulation-driven narrative framework
- At A-B-Z-TXT 2018, I made Beaker Bots Done Quick! (dat link), a version of Cheap Bots Done Quick for Beaker Browser. Here's a picture of me presenting the project.
- ezi72ulx, a script that reads in an Inform 7 source file from standard input and spits out a .ulx file on standard output
- Tracery Kernel, a very bare-bones custom Jupyter kernel for evaluating Tracery grammars
- Authoring text under control: from automatic writing to autocomplete, a workshop I taught at SFPC in Summer 2018. Included tutorials on Predictive text and text generation, Predictive text with concatenated word vectors, Extracting conversations from Project Gutenberg, and Semantic similarity chatbots from plain-text files.