Classes I currently teach (or have taught recently):
- Reading and Writing Electronic Text, ITP Springs 2010-2017.
- Twitter Bot Workshop, ITP Spring 2017.
- Electronic Rituals, Oracles and Fortune Telling, ITP Spring 2017.
- Introduction to Computational Media, ITP Fall 2016.
- Word Game Workshop, Fordham University, Spring 2015
- Appropriation, Iteration and Recontextualization, Fordham University, Spring 2015
- Hypertext and Interactive Fiction, Fordham University, Fall 2015.
- Data and Databases, co-taught with Matthew L. Jones, Columbia University, Summers 2014-2016
- Digital Writing with Python, ITP Summer 2009
- Programming from A to Z, ITP Spring 2009 (based on Daniel Shiffman’s excellent course)
- Expressive Computing, Hunter College Computer Science Department, Fall 2008
- Introduction to Python, Perl and PHP, Hunter College Computer Science Department, Winter 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Storytelling Across Media, Fordham University, Fall 2014
- Digital Workshop, Fordham University, Fall 2014