Here are a few things I made recently that didn’t make it to my blog.
- Most Convenient Form is a satirical text generator based on a reactionary New Yorker article that stuck in my craw. It blames the downfall of rational discourse on a random meme from Know Your Meme.
- Snaquia is a little game I made with PuzzleScript. It’s sort of a demake of Art Style: Aquia, a DSiWare game that I have lost many, many hours to.
- I get all indignant about people who get all indignant about “words of the year.” I generated several thousand fake headlines to troll such people.
- Unicode Ebooks is a Twitter bot that I made in response to the Horse Ebooks hoax. Every twenty minutes it posts 140 random Unicode codepoints. Inexplicably, it has (as of this writing) 44 followers.
- Full width is a Mac OS X keyboard layout file that maps the letters on your QWERTY keyboard to their fullwidth equivalents, so ｙｏｕ ｃａｎ ｔｙｐｅ ｌｉｋｅ ｔｈｉｓ.